learn techniques you can implement immediately
In this webinar you'll learn how to identify your emotional triggers, proactively manage your reactions, feel better at work, and gain career confidence. Plus, you can form better relationships with your boss and peers, and improve other people's perception of you.
It's a game changer!
Improving your EQ translates to all other soft skills for leadership development and career advancement such as problem solving, developing others, and conflict management. It helped me reduce stress, increase collaboration and productivity, and advance into upper level management positions more quickly.
If this is the first time you’re hearing about Emotional Intelligence (EQ) then don’t feel bad. Years ago, I had never heard of it before either, but now it is one of my greatest strengths and helped me advance my position and earning potential in my career.
It's time to stop reacting and start managing your emotions proactively!
Think about how much it will mean to you if you can reduce emotional stress at work. Go from leaving your day feeling drained and unaccomplished; to knowing exactly what to put energy into and how to recharge throughout the day. From feeling panic every time something unexpected comes up; to knowing how to maintain composure and not let one bad thing impact your whole day.
I wanted to share a sneak peek into the topics I will be covering:
- Identify the recurring situations that cause you anxiety, nervousness or stress at work
- Busting some of the common myths around emotions (especially for women) in the workplace
- How to handle difficult conversations
- How proactively managing your emotions will enhance your problem-solving, decision quality and conflict management skills
- How emotional intelligence can be leveraged for more career opportunities